These alpaca-fiber fingerless gloves have an earthy appeal made for braving the winters of the northwest: think of ranchers riding across the horizon in Montana.
Creativity is often harnessed from nature: let yourself bathe in the wild. The fingers are bare for functionality but the warmth of the fiber will feel like you’re enveloped in the warmth of a blazing campfire.
- Material: 43% Baby Alpaca, 43% Wool + 14% Polyamide
- Measurements: L 6" + 2" Thumb slit ( 15.2 + 5 cm)
- Handmade with love in Peru
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
DEAR CUSTOMER: Our merchandise is shipped from various locations, and represents some of our favorite things. Shipping times will vary.
Thank you again for sparking a Groovalution. Please help us maintain our high standards and excellent customer service by reporting any inconsistencies in quality. We stand behind these products and care about your COMPLETE customer satisfaction.